Thursday, July 7, 2011

Home Inspection!

The kitchen

The family room (there's a fireplace)

the tile in the boy's bathroom

another view of the kitchen
Overall, the home inspection went well with only a few minor things. It was great to have a chance to get in and really look around some more and take pictures. It is a little overwhelming (actually a lot!) because it is kind of a mess. The paint job in all the rooms is pretty bad and the colors are a little crazy. We see so much potential but it will definitely be a work in progress. A good cleaning, fresh paint, and all our stuff and it will be a huge improvement. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think you guys are totally up for the task!

Jane said...

Looks Good! I can hardly wait to get inside myself. xoxo

Mary Blessing said...

So exiting! I looks like a long stay by Papa will help get the work done faster!

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

I love all the room you will have! I think it's going to be a wonderful home for all of you.