This is the lofted area which is attached to our master suite. For those of you who were curious, this will probably be our office/craft space! It overlooks the living room but you really can't see it from down below.
The master bedroom is huge and a lovely purple color (can you hear the sarcasm?).
This area goes from the master bath to the bedroom. It basically connects the two areas. There is also a door to the bedroom from the hallway so you don't have to go through the bathroom to get to the bedroom.
For all of you that know me well and have ever been to our house, you can only imagine how much I can't wait to see this house with out all the "stuff" in it. I am also having dreams about painting and scrubbing every room! The amount of clutter astounds me!

4 comments:
I was thinking, I can't believe they would have people come into their house looking this messy! Between you and Andy, I'm sure you are both anxious to get their stuff out!
An actual craft room....so JEALOUS!!!
Relax, you guys will have plenty of time fixing up everything. xoxo
It's great!
Post a Comment