Yesterday, we met Bec and the kids at an indoor play place and then went to lunch. This is all of the kids taking a silly picture.
Before dinner, Andy needed to go into the office to fax something so we headed to one of our favorite parks. It was very humid but it was great to get out of the house. Almost everything is packed including the toys!
Taken by Sully
Taken by Charlie
(I'm usually taking the pictures so these are just in case anyone has forgotten what I look like :)

4 comments:
Bec and the kids will miss having you all so close. The boys are doing great taking pictures. xoxo
Great pics! especially the one of all four:)
I think you have some budding photographers. I love the one of all 4.
These are some my most favorite pics! Two little photogs on your hands...
Post a Comment