Monday, July 4, 2011

More pics from our explorations!





This park was fun! Sully wants to play sports wherever we go...baseball, basketball, hockey---you name it! He's quite a little athlete. Charlie continues to amaze us with his climbing abilities!

5 comments:

Mary Blessing said...

The kids will be freaking out when they can just open the door and go play basketball or climb on the jungle gym! You will never get them inside!

Jane said...

I agree with Mary, the boys will love being able to go outside more and play. We think Charlie is a monkey now ,well watch out. xoxo

Mary Blessing said...

I hope you didn't buy a two story! I am guessing is more like Andy and might jump out a window! Isn't that what Matt said at the wedding? LOL

Mary Blessing said...

I meant to say CHARLIE is more like Andy. Sorry

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Andy never jumped out of a window. But let's just say...the 4th of July is HIS holiday, fireworks and all!