Sunday, January 16, 2011

To swim, or not to swim?

That's how Charlie feels about swim lessons! He was in the water for about 30 seconds and then sat out for the rest of the time. He decided he wanted to swim as we were going to the locker room to change and then cried until we left. We'll see how it goes next time.


Sully, on the other hand, is a fish! He absolutely loves it. He has been taking lessons on and off since he was 6 months old which probably helps. I may have to do some open swim time with Charlie to get him ready!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Sully is a fish!! Maybe Charlie just has to warm up to it. I think the open swim with the family would be great. Maybe he is afraid. xoxo

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

And, I bet that the water is pretty cold, too. I agree with Jane, he'll come around.