A couple of weeks ago I bought a membership to the Nature Museum with a Groupon---what a great deal. One year for $30! It was pretty cold over the weekend so the boys and I headed out to activate the membership. The Nature Museum is definitely a great place. It's small and easy to park but there is so much for the kids to do. We went Saturday and Sunday and were lucky enough to have Bec and the kids join us on Sunday as well. We will definitely get our money's worth with this membership!
Little Man Is Not So Little Anymore!
8 years ago

3 comments:
I totally agree' it is a great place and a manageable size. xoxo
It's a great museum and we were thrilled to meet you there!
I'm curious...is that the Peggy Notebart Museum, or is there another Nature Museum. I haven't been to either one...obviously.
Post a Comment