Laced up and waiting for the Zamboni to clear the ice!
Sully is so fast I can hardly get a photo of him! People at the rink couldn't believe what a good skater he is!
Charlie telling Andy that he can skate by himself! We may soon have two skaters in the house!
We were looking for something to do this afternoon so we finally decided to try one of the city's outdoor ice rinks. Sully was thrilled and it was Charlie's first time on the ice. I was impressed to see that Andy is quite a good skater! We took turns helping Charlie around the rink and trying to catch up with Sully! We will definitely be going back!

3 comments:
We need to come skating with you sometime!!
Great pictures, especially the last one of the 2 boys. Looks like they had a lot of fun.
I love the pictures. Sully looks like he has great form and I'm suprised Charlie can even stand on his skates. The 3 boys look quite striking!! xoxo
Post a Comment