Sunday, January 9, 2011

Swim Lessons!




(This teacher was with Charlie the whole time when he was in the water along with another little guy)
The boys started swim lessons yesterday. The age range for the class is 3-6 and the parents do not go in the water with the kids. Sully has taken swim lessons on and off since he was 6-months old but this was Charlie's first time. Sully was an old pro and loved the class. Charlie, on the other hand, wasn't too sure. He lasted for about the first half and then was cold and ready to get out. I sat with him for a little bit and then when he saw the noodles, he wanted to get back in. That lasted about 5 minutes and then he was done. We'll keep trying but I think the whole hour is a little too long for him!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Give him a chance- he will love it. Sully alrwady is a little fish. xoxo

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

I bet Charlie will be loving swimming very soon. He's another fish.