Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photographer in the Making!




Posted by Picasa

Here are some more pictures taken at Grant Park by Sully! Pretty impressive for a 4-year old. Grammy (Andy's mom) and Poppa (my dad) must be rubbing off on him!

5 comments:

Mike said...

I think Sully has a pretty good eye. This is worth encouraging. Theres nothing like the untutored artistic eye of a child>

Rebecca said...

I can't wait for the invite to his first photography show.

Grammy said...

Great pictures Sully! I especially like the one of the pavement--very Mondrian! It's great for him to grow up in the digital age where he doesn't have to be concerned with costs of film and developing--just erase unwanted pics and recharge the battery. I would also encourage him, while just keeping it fun.

Sue and Mark said...

those are GREAT shots! way to go Sully.

Daddy said...

Oh yea, a regular Ansel Adams!