Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting There!



We can't seem to keep Charlie off of Sully's bed!



This is Charlie's crib. We put on a breathable bumper because he sometimes loses his pacifier at night and will cry. I'll let you know if it actually works!



This pictures gives you an idea of how we set the room up. I made the quilt on Sully's bed last summer (I'm very proud of my work!). I made a quilt for Charlie while I was pregnant so I wanted to make sure both boys had one. It is amazing how much room there is in the room since we got rid of the full-size bed.

Posted by Picasa

Moving around rooms always seems to be a bigger project than expected. We are still in the process of organizing and going through stuff. It's basically spring cleaning and it really forces you to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. The boys' room is done and now we just have to complete the play area!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It won't be long before Charlie starts climbing out of his crib!