One of the teachers at Gymboree is taking photography classes and asked Bec and I if she could use the kids for her final project. We went to Grant Park after school and it was absolutely beautiful. It's nice to finally have some Spring weather!



Sully enjoyed taking pictures with my camera---this is an interesting angle of Buckingham Fountain. Thank goodness for digital because when I got home I realized we had taken a total of 90 pictures!






2 comments:
Looks like an awesome day at the park. Love the way Sully took charge of O and Charlie. He is a great big brother and cousin. Sully is quite the photographer by the way. Also he looks just like his dad with his sunglasses. Even the pose is typical. Thanks for keeping us posted on your adventures.
I love Sully's pictures!! The flowers are beautiful and the angle of the fountain is artistically unique!!
Post a Comment