6:40 p.m.-Charlie goes to bed
7:20 p.m.-Sully doesn't want to go to bed but goes quietly and does not wake up his brother!
4:55 a.m.-I hear Charlie crying
5:00 a.m.-I'm afraid Sully might wake up and go in. Sully is stirring a little. I tell Charlie it's too early, give him his pacifier and put him back down.
5:10 a.m.-I hear Sully singing so I crack the door and motion for him to come out of his room. I have him go to the bathroom and tell him it's too early to be awake. He goes back into his bed quietly.
6:20 a.m.-Andy's leaving for work and still no peep from the boys.
6:30 a.m.-I'm hearing some waking up noises but noone has left the room.
6:49 a.m.-They are fully awake as I'm typing this post! They are talking quietly in the room.
Night 2 looks pretty good! Let's hope for a little later wake up call tomorrow!
Little Man Is Not So Little Anymore!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Considering that everyone needs a period of adjustment, I think the new arrangements are going great. Stick with it, kids will get used to anything!
Fantastic. Time to adjust indeed, but I would have expected those two to be playing with the lights on at midnight!
Sounds like success!
Post a Comment