Monday, March 2, 2009

The Stats!


I took the boys for their check-ups today. I forgot my camera so I had to get pictures once we got home. Here are the stats...



Charlie did great at his 15-month check-up. He has been a little crabby the last couple of days which is unlike him. Well, he has an ear infection. Other than that, he had a glowing check-up and was a champ for his one shot.

Weight: 25 pounds, 10 ounces (50-75th percentile)
Height: 30 3/4 inches (50th percentile)
Head circumference: 19 1/4 (90th percentile)

Posted by Picasa

This was Sully's 4-year check-up. Sully is sporting some stickers because he did an awesome job getting 6 shots! That is not a typo---he seriously got 6 shots but is done until 5th grade! I can't believe how great he did setting an awesome example for Charlie.

Weight: 31 1/2 pounds (25th percentile)
Height: 36 3/4 inches (<5th percentile)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 6 shots! I can't believe they couldn't spread them out a little... Sully is quite the trooper. Glad everyone's doing so well.

Laura said...

Sully, watch out -- Charlie's gaining on you!! Good job Sully with all of the shots...that's big boy stuff!!

Rebecca said...

They are both perfect in my eyes!