Sully received this scooter for his birthday and it folds which is great for storage. However, the folding and unfolding is quite tricky. Andy did finally get the scooter to open!
Little Man Is Not So Little Anymore!
8 years ago
This blog was created to capture the everyday moments in our lives.
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! I laughed out loud.
Kristen
We gave Sully the scooter for his birthday and had the DEVIL of a time getting it to open, too. It's got a secret adult-proof button you have to push to open--and if your fingers are bigger than a 4 year old's, good luck! ;-)
Should have just let Charlie do it. BTW does anyone else think it sounded like Charlie said "I help."?
I believe that this video does not keep in context with the whole theme of the blog, and so I think it should be taken down immediately.
I laughed out loud too, then said, "Been there done that" Those things are CRAZY - Don't worry Andy, it was not "operator error"
Loved your expression when you saw Sarah was recording!
Post a Comment