This blog was created to capture the everyday moments in our lives.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Book Buddies!
It's so much fun to see the boys enjoying books! Although Charlie doen't usually sit for an entire story, he keeps bringing you more books to read. Sully could listen to story after story!
Well, I have become pretty addicted to this blog thing. I try to post as often as possible and I check it all the time. Seriously, you should all try it. I love looking at other people's blogs to keep up with what's going on. Anyway, I encourage you to post comments as well. It's fun to see who's checking and I love reading the comments!
Memorable Mondays
It's always fun to take a look back so...I will be posting pictures on Mondays that are from the past. It may be barely past or way far back so keep checking to see what's new!
My Busy Boys
I thought this title was totally appropriate! My boys truly do keep me going---I can't imagine where they get that from! One of Sully's favorite things to ask me each morning is, "What are we doing today!"
2 comments:
Any day now, Charlie will be reading to Sully!
Get all the latest US-UK-Canadian Magazines on almost all topics.
Also get ebooks on different subjects.. over 1000 books n magazines are free for download..
For ebooks and magazine:
www.ebook-mag.blogspot.com
Get all the fashion and adult magazines like, PLAYBOY, PIRATES, PENTHOUSE, HUSTLER, PRIVATE etc..
For porn/adult magazine:
www.adultmpd.blogspot.com
Get all the stuff free.. No adds/ no viruses, just clean books n magazines in pdf format.
Post a Comment