
This picture was taken while Sully and I were visiting Bec and Matt in California---April 2006. Sully was just 14-months old. This picture is in his scrapbook and it has a caption that reads, "Oh, no more shopping." Bec, Sully, and I did a lot of shopping that trip!


4 comments:
It's hard to even recognize Sully in that picture. My first thought was that it was a picture of Charlie! They're are both 2 cute boys!
I remember that face like it was yesterday! Oh how I miss those hugs and kisses! Those jammies remind me of how he always smelled like syrup! Love those Waff Waff's!
That was an AWESOME visit!! But I'm glad we get to visit daily now.
He is just too darn cute!! He was the "baby" for so long and now he is the big brother!! How times change and go so quickly!!
Post a Comment