This is the back door to our condo!
I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that I was a huge help with the snow removal efforts as well (picture taken by me). We spent about 3 1/2 hours working on snow removal!
Pulled the boys around for a bit and checked out the neighborhood. It is weird how quiet it is on the streets! We have another snow day tomorrow!

6 comments:
I can't believe all of the snow by your back door. That is unreal!!
We had to shovel half the snow before we could even get the snow blower through! The boys are going to have fun with this snow for quite awhile...afraid it's here to stay.
Never a doubt you are participating in ANYTHING that is happening outside.
Oops sorry that was me!
Wow! That one of the back sure is telling of the situation.
I'm pleased to report we have someone to snowblow for us. We sat inside and watched. It sure is a lot of snow. xoxo
Post a Comment