Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard 2011!


My guys---loving the snow! Although Charlie wasn't too sure about the snow blowing in his face!


My car in front---I could shovel it out but the drifts in the middle of the street will prevent me from actually driving anywhere!

Andy's car in the back---it may be spring before we see that car again!
Sully and I have a snow day today! The boys and I headed outside in an attempt to keep up with the shoveling. There is no way that is going to happen but we had a blast trying!

2 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Oh, I am glad to hear that you had a blast. We have been digging out all morning and haven't even gotten to the street yet, or the garage. Trying to clear most of it before the bitter cold hits. We will all sleep well tonight!

Rebecca said...

I wonder whose car will get out first....his or Matt's?!?!?
Thank heavens for public transportation!