Monday, February 21, 2011

Build-a-Bear!

waiting for the bus to take us to Navy Pier

on the bus

getting the heart ready to put inside the bear

giving the bear a bath

The culminating event of the birthday weekend was for me to take Sully to Navy Pier to Build-a-Bear. We took the bus, made a bear, went to the Children's Museum, had lunch and took the bus back home. It was a fun filled morning! Chocolate the Bear is the newest member of our family!

5 comments:

Mary Blessing said...

Nothing like spending a day just one on one!

Jane said...

I can hardly wait to meet Choclate. I agree with Mary that a one on one day is always special. xoxo

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

I can't wait to hear more about 'building' your bear, and meeting Chocolate. Sounds like a perfect birthday.

Laura said...

It sounds like so much fun!! I love taking the bus with Sully because he knows so much about all of the city buses!!