Friday, July 16, 2010

Pediatric Opthamologist!



Today I took Sully to the Pediatric Opthamologist for a second opinion. The Optometrist had also recommended we follow up to make sure there were no underlying medical problems with Sully's optic nerve, etc. The doctor was great and she did prescribe a stronger prescription for Sully's glasses and increased his patching to 2 hours each day. We will go again in three months. Sully's prescription will probably go up and down and will need to be adjusted somewhat frequently. Sully was a trooper even when they had to dilate his eyes! Charlie hung in there and we all made it home in time for lunch!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Always good to get a second opinion! Sully looks cute as ever!

Jane said...

I'm glad Sully got a good report and that both boys were well behaved.( I hear Charlie enjoyed his 1st sucker!) xoxo

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Sully is such a good sport. I'm glad the news was pretty good.