Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Country Life!

Charlie thought this racket was his fishing pole! This is his excited face at the farm!

Charlie checking out the tractor with Abby

Sully running by the corn
The boys and I went down to the farm for a long overdue visit! The boys loved all the open space, tractors, cats and dogs, trampoline, fishing, and riding the 4-wheeler to name a few! I took a ton of pictures so keep checking back this week.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

We are so lucky to have a farm to visit! Looks like a blast!

Jane said...

It is fun to get down to the farm. It is so quiet and peaceful. The open space to run is great for the boys. Glad you had fun. xoxo

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Looks like a great visit. The corn is amazing--the sweetest I have ever tasted!

Laura said...

Sarah -- your pictures are so GREEN!!