Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Great Outdoors!

Taking Charlie and Sully for an early morning stroll

Andy preparing bacon and eggs for breakfast---yummy!

a game of mini golf

Andy and Sully keeping watch over lunch!
We spent the last two nights camping in Wisconsin. This was our 3rd attempt and the 3rd time is definitely a charm! I think we are getting the hang of camping with kids and learn something useful each time. The most important is that going for two nights is much better because the day you travel is hard on the kids (and adults). We arrived Monday afternoon and set up camp, had dinner at Culvers, got a fire going, watched cartoons outdoors and went to bed late. Tuesday, we played mini golf, swam, played, shopped the outlet malls, and cooked all 3 meals outside! Today we returned to city life!
(I will be posted lots more pics)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad it was a success!

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Sounds like a lot of fun for everyone!

Mary Blessing said...

You should have called - we could have met you!
It looks like you all had fun. You could just camp at Laura's!

Jane said...

I'm glad you all had fun. Andy looked very comfortable cookiny out-I can smell the bacon. YUM YUM. xoxoraunters