Andy and I were in Vegas last week and the boys were with Gramma and Poppa. Sorry to say I have no pictures from Vegas! You can't take pictures of the gambling and we did quite a bit of that!
This picture was actually taken last week on our way back from my parents. As you can see, Sully was worn out from a day of swimming and playing with his cousins! I'll be posting some new pictures soon.
This picture was actually taken last week on our way back from my parents. As you can see, Sully was worn out from a day of swimming and playing with his cousins! I'll be posting some new pictures soon.


2 comments:
We can't wait to see the gills and fins that Sully sprouted while visiting his other grandparents. It sounds like everyone had a wonderful time!
Welcome home!
Post a Comment