Andy had to go to Lake Geneva this morning to work on his boss' computer so the boys and I were on our own. We started out with a 5-mile run and then went home to make cookies! Sully has been asking to make cookies so he was a big help.
I'm pretty sure Charlie found a blueberry from snacktime on the floor and is sticking it in his mouth!
Sully loves to pretend to be the teacher. He is constantly writing names on the board! He can write all of our names!





4 comments:
Sounds like you all had a nice day even without Andy. I'm sure he wished that he could have been with you, too.
You should have told us! We could have met you in Lake Geneva and had breakfast!
Sully is amazing with the writing!
I can't wait to see him!
Save some cookies for me!
maybe sully is taking after his aunt laura teaching school. i wouldn't mind a cookie too. xoxo mom
Post a Comment