Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Day of Summer Vacation!

Sully's last day of school and my last day of work were yesterday! Summer break is officially here although the weather sure isn't cooperating. We kept busy today but would have been happier if we could have spent some time outside.




Sully was getting ready to go out for a run with me. The boys and I ran despite the weather. I was drenched by the time we got home!
I watched Olivia while Bec went to a doctor appointment. It was fun to have her over to play with the boys!



Sully is loving to draw on this dry erase board. He was recreating the golf course from the Wii!

Posted by Picasa
Sully and I went out to Starbucks for a treat. Mary (our nanny this year) and a classmate came over to observe Charlie for a class they are taking this summer.

Hopefully, the weather will get better and you can follow along with some more exciting summer adventures!

2 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Even though the weather didn't cooperate, it looks like you all had a great start to your summer vacations. The pictures are great--Sully looks to be the master of concentration--painting, tying his shoes and even eating his cookie. Thanks for sharing your day!

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start! Thanks for watching O...I never thought going to the doctor alone would be such a treat!