We just arrived back home last night and I can finally post some pictures from our vacation! I will be posting lots of Florida pics this week---I took 275 pictures so it's a little hard to decide what to put on the blog.
This was taken on our last night. Everyone went out to dinner for Marilyn's birthday. It was a nice restaurant right on the beach.

Andy is digging a hole so that he can bury Sully in the sand! Monday and Friday were the best two days in terms of weather so we took full advantage.
Andy and I at the beach club. The water was awesome!

Andy and I took Sully to the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday. The weather was cloudy and cool but there were no lines! Grammy and Grampy watched Charlie back at the house.

Sully couldn't wait to go swimming as soon as we got there so he stripped off his pants and got ready to go in the hot tub. The babies are always following close behind. They don't want to miss out on the action.
This was taken on our last night. Everyone went out to dinner for Marilyn's birthday. It was a nice restaurant right on the beach.
Andy is digging a hole so that he can bury Sully in the sand! Monday and Friday were the best two days in terms of weather so we took full advantage.
Andy and I at the beach club. The water was awesome!

Andy and I took Sully to the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday. The weather was cloudy and cool but there were no lines! Grammy and Grampy watched Charlie back at the house.

Sully couldn't wait to go swimming as soon as we got there so he stripped off his pants and got ready to go in the hot tub. The babies are always following close behind. They don't want to miss out on the action.

2 comments:
Great pictures!! We can't wait to see more!! Of course, our little people want to see pictures of The Mouse!! We love the ears...very cute on all the kids!!
I think you captured the vacation perfectly.
Post a Comment