Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pronti Sightings in Florida

I know the big question was whether or not Pronti would be joining us in Florida so...
He is here, however, he is not staying with us. We spotted him as we were leaving the airport on Saturday. He was driving his orange mini coop. Yesterday, on our way to Disney World (it was awesome!) , we spotted him on the highway in his silver, convertible mini coop. He was going extremely fast! I have no idea how he got both of his mini coops down here. I am wondering if he will join us at Turnwell. I'll keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It's true....I saw him today at the market!

Anonymous said...

Boy oh Boy that Pronti is quite the traveler. Glad you are enjoying FL. We have had Awesome weather here in Chi. in the 70's. CRAZY. tomorrow it all comes to a crashing halt with highs in the
40's. Have fun and safe travels back.
Kristen

Mike said...

I have to agree with Kristin..the weather up until yesterday has been fabulous. Mom and I have started walking since I have had no problems with asthma. were trying to walk an hour a day. Were so glad you went to Disney. Everyone says its awesome. We cant wait to see pictures. We miss you terribly. Its been a long week.