
Well, after some debate, we decided it was finally time to get Charlie's hair cut. I took him today while Sully was at school and he did such a great job. He even let them use the clippers!
The picture above is before the haircut. I should have taken a picture of the back. He has adorable curls but was getting a little shaggy.
The picture above is before the haircut. I should have taken a picture of the back. He has adorable curls but was getting a little shaggy.




Ta Da! You can tell he had a blast!

5 comments:
Ohhhhhh! Can you hear the cries from there? We will miss those gorgeous baby curls, but he is still looking adorable.
I think he looks great!! There is nothing more handsome than a clean-shaven boy!! (or man!!)
I agree with Laura. I LOVE a clean cut guy!
It looks like you made a trip to Snippets! I must say, Charlie was much more happy than Gilbert was!
Charlie is such a cutie!
Post a Comment