Well, since I won't have access to my "old photos" in Florida, this is my Memorable Monday post. It's so much fun to look through my old photos and remember all of those good times and to think about all of the good times to come. I guess this is the scrapbooker in me!
A picture from last Halloween seemed appropriate for today. If only you could really see how huge I was. Who would have guessed Andy and I would have an almost 10 pound baby!
We went to a waterpark in September. It was so much fun! Sully was the perfect age for it and Charlie was happy to be along for the ride.
Like Father Like Son! I couldn't resist taking this picture back in March. Charlie was 3-months old and already showing of his now famous grin.
One of my favorite Sully photos! This was taken at his 2nd birthday party---what else can I say?!





No comments:
Post a Comment