Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blogging Practice

Although this isn't the MOST current photo of Charlie (it was taken 8/31), it really captures that smile! I wanted to honor the request I received to see more of that wonderful grin.



Andy and Sully have been busy playing with Lincoln Logs. Sometimes it's hard to tell who is the bigger kid!


Although this blog is more about the boys, I couldn't help but post this picture from last night. Andy and I went to a wedding and Grammy and Grampy got to come and play with the boys. It was nice to get dressed up and go and celebrate Dave and Dina's marriage (friends of Andy's from work).

3 comments:

Laura said...

Very nice!!

Rebecca said...

You look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You 2 look gorgeous. Sully is becoming quite the little architect and I LOVE seeing Charlie's smile--I don't care how old the picture is!