Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pronti Update

Well, I'm not sure if everyone knows about Sully's friend Pronti (Andy corrected my earlier spelling of Prontee) so I wanted to update everyone. Pronti came into Sully's life right before Charlie was born and has been a part of the family ever since. Pronti is a very interesting character but we have seen much less of him since Sully started school. Sully attributes this to Pronti's very busy work schedule. Here are some facts about Pronti according to Sully:

-He drives a mini coop
-He fixes the stop lights
-He can be big or small
-He also drives a towtruck

More updates to follow!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOVE the update. Matt and I have been wondering about Pronti!

Laura said...

Pronti is a very busy man!! Makes me think about a man we used to know named Noover!!! Bring back any memories?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Pronti will be coming to Florida?

Laura said...

I am not sure if Pronti can come to Florida because he sounds pretty busy!! Does he have any vacation time?!?!