We celebrated Charlie's 5th birthday this weekend with a family party! Everyone was able to make it for presents, pizza, cake, and ice cream. Charlie loved all of his gifts and hanging out with his cousins.

checking out his new marble maze

Bec with Pippa

Uncle Matt and Grampy

Uncle Jim

figuring out his new building equipment

Alex

Olivia

Yummy! Chocolate cake from Costso---of course!

Charlie getting ready to be sung to with Trevor

Sully and Abby

Poppa and Gramma helping Charlie with some new legos

and me, the person behind the camera!
More celebrating to come this week! Charlie's actual birthday is on Wednesday. It's hard to believe he is going to be 5!!!
4 comments:
We had a great time! Happy Birthday Charlie. xoxo
It was a great party! Love that you included a pic of yourself....I need to do that more often.
Awesome pictures!! It was a great party and the cake was fabulous!! Everyone had a great time and no one wanted to leave!!
I'm glad Charlie enjoyed his party. I know we did!
Post a Comment