Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012!

 
 
 

We started the festivities at Grammy and Grampy's on Christmas Eve.  Alex, O, and Charlie were busy crafting while Sully was outside tossing the football around.  We opened presents and had yummy food.  We  took the scenic route home to see some great Christmas lights.  Sully was so excited about Santa coming, I thought he would never fall asleep!

This is our tree Christmas morning!

Sully's top gift this year!  We found 12 different license plates just on Christmas day!

Uncle Chris drawing Charlie and aircraft carrier, with lots of missiles of course!

Charlie's first gift card---to Michael's for craft supplies!

Trevor!

Charlie and Uncle Chris bonded the whole day!
 

My brother-in-law for almost 16 years!

Laura and I
 
Mom and Dad

More presents, fabulous food, and tons of sweets.  We had a GREAT Christmas!

2 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. I know it was a great time when you were all over here!

Jane said...

I'm sure everyone had a great time at both houses. All the kids get along so well. XOXO