Friday, December 23, 2011

Open Skate!

The park district has a bunch of open skate times during the winter break. Yesterday, we all headed over when Andy got home from work.


It was good for Charlie to get some extra practice since there are no lessons for the next two weeks due to the holidays.

He did great and seems to enjoy the skating!

Andy was trying to prove to Sully that he's "still got it" and can catch him on the ice! Sully had a great time and we even ran into a friend of his from school. Sully actually fell asleep in the car on the way home---he certainly plays hard!

I took most of these pictures while skating myself so the quality is not great!

5 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Impressive! All of you, including the photographer!

Laura said...

Maybe you need to show Andy that you still "got it!!"

Mary Blessing said...

I am impressed as well. I can't even stand on the ice, let alone take a picture!

Jane said...

It is really nice that you all can skate. xoxo

Rebecca said...

Super impressed!