We signed Sully up for 3-one hour sessions of skills camp. The first day he made it halfway through but his skates were too tight and bugging him. He ended up with the stomach flu that night so maybe he just wasn't quite himself.
He skipped camp the second day due to recovering from the stomach flu. We did get him new skates and he was ready to go for the last session.
I took these photos at the last session. He said camp was challenging because these kids are all in the house league and have much more experience actually playing hockey games. It was good for him to get a taste of what being on a team might look like.
I thought he did a great job and he was certainly tired at the end!

3 comments:
Good work, Sully!
I'm sure he's catching up with all of them.
Great Action Pics. Learning new skills is a lot of work. xoxo
Post a Comment