Friday, May 6, 2011

Walk-a-Thon 2011!

Charlie at the pep rally before the event

Sully walking his laps!

taking a water break

Having a snack

Sully's school had their annual walk-a-thon today. It is their biggest fundraiser and Sully loves the event. Each class walk/runs for about 30 minutes. The laps get counted and classes win prizes. I had to work today so Jessica and Charlie were Sully's cheering squad. They did a great job and got some good photos for me!

3 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Jessica deserves a little bonus, I think. Very nice pictures of the Walk-a-thon. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Jessica Renee said...

Thanks Grammy! Sully was SO FAST, Miss Sarah and Miss Bailey couldn't keep up with him. But they were kind enough to take Charlie on a few laps, he had so much fun 'running' with the big kids. But, by far, Sully stole the show. At one point I heard an older kid say "Ah! That little kid is beating me!". It was such a fun day, even for this old bird.

Jane said...

Way to go Sully!! Thanks for the pictures Jessica. xoxo