Laura and Abby came up yesterday afternoon because we (Laura, Abby, Sully, and I) are doing a 5K run/walk). We met Bec, Matt, and the kids at a park so we could all hang out and enjoy some nice weather---maybe spring is finally here! I don't think I have ever heard Abby's name called so many times. She was definitely in high demand at the park. We were lucky enough to have her and Laura stay at our house for the night and even hang out a bit after the race. I should have taken more pictures but it was a pretty busy day. A big thanks to Andy who was our personal chef! He grilled a fabulous dinner and prepared breakfast for everyone after the race.
Little Man Is Not So Little Anymore!
8 years ago

3 comments:
I can see the pics! LOVE the one of O and Charlie!
Thanks for the awesome hospitality...we will be talking about the burgers and 8 pancakes Abby ate on Sunday morning for a while!!
Sounds like a really fun get together. I hear the race went very well, too.
Post a Comment