I thought it would be fun to take the boys to paint pottery. They met me at the end of the school day yesterday and we tried it out. They both loved it and did a great job---we will definitely do it again sometime. After the pottery place, we went out to dinner and then headed home for bedtime. It was a great way to spend Friday evening while Andy is in Minnesota.
Little Man Is Not So Little Anymore!
8 years ago

4 comments:
Looks like fun!
It sure looke like fun and it sounds like you had a great evening. xoxo
I'm glad to hear the boys enjoyed painting. There's a place for painting ceramics near me and I've been wondering when they would be ready for it. Looks like a ball!
I am having flashbacks to Door County, Sy, chocolate brownies, painting pottery!!! Man, I miss those days!! Glad you are passing the tradition on to your sons!!
Post a Comment