Our tree with lots of presents from Santa! I always put the Christmas cards on the tree so we can look at them during the season!
A white Christmas---the view from our condo
The boys before we started tearing into the presents!
Charlie getting a little help opening a present
We had a nice, relaxing morning at home. As the boys were looking in their stockings, I noticed that Charlie had 2 packages of underwear. Sully admitted to getting up at 3:30 in the morning and he thought Santa had made a mistake. Charlie was supposed to get boxers from Santa for using the potty so he took the boxers out of his stocking and put them in Charlie's stocking and then went back to bed. Santa actually brought both boys a package of underwear!

4 comments:
That Sully....so clever!
Sully was just trying to help Santa a little. After all, he does get a little mixed up sometimess... Great story though.
I LOVE the fact that Sully always knows what time he does things...a boy after my own heart!! Great idea about putting the cards on the tree!!
I love seeing your tree. Sully is such a help. xoxo
Post a Comment