Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Trot 2010!




Sully and I registered to run the Turkey Trot this year. I ran the 8K (5 miles) and Sully's race was 1/4 mile. Andy decided to stay home with Charlie so I had to race with Sully in the jog stroller. This was definitely a bigger challenge with 6000 runners and a muddy day but Sully was a trooper. The stroller and I were covered in mud splatter but we made it back in time for the kids race and Sully did great. He is fast on his feet! Plus, racing on Thanksgiving morning allows me to eat whatever I want and not feel guilty about it!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You ROCK!!!!

Mary Blessing said...

I'm Impressed! IT was COLD yesterday!

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Good going...both of you!

Jane said...

Way to go Sarah and Sully!! Hope you enjoyed all the goodies of Thanksgiving, xoxo