I left the camera with Jessica (our nanny) yesterday so she could take some pictures of Sully in a Patriotic Concert at school. The school lighting wasn't the best so I am not posting those pics. It looks like they had more fun goofing around with the camera at home so I am posting these instead. The boys have a great time with Jessica and as you can see, she just jumps right in with the boys!
Little Man Is Not So Little Anymore!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Horrible pictures of me! But we did have a ton of fun that morning - especially when they put on me and Sarah's shoes and ran around the house telling me how big they were.
I think it's just fabulous that you found Jessica. You can tell that the boys both love to be with her.
Both boys are crazy about Jessica and you can tell she likes them. They all looked very patriotic in their red, white and blue. xoxo
Post a Comment