Andy took the week of October 4th off to paint the inside of the house. He got the rooms done and is just finishing up trim and doors. Sully has really been wanting to do some painting so he helped Andy with the trim.
It looks like Sully has a pretty steady hand! Maybe he should have taken the week off with Andy!
A great father-son moment! As a side note, we are almost done! Painting-check. Carpets cleaned-check. Cleaners coming today. Photographer hopefully Tuesday. House on the market by next week!!!

4 comments:
Now we know who to call when we are really paint! What is Sully's hourly rate?
Keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you! The place looks great. I hope you won't have to keep it all tidy and such for too long--meaning, I hope it sells super fast!
Way to go Andy. You did a super job and I love the pic of you and sully when you are telling him about what to do. These moments really stay with kids. xoxo
Very cool. I know what it is like to take time off to paint! And the trim! Nice job Andy!
Post a Comment