Olivia says Charlie Bear is her best friend! It showed as they played together at the park on Saturday. What a change from the early days when I think Olivia saw Charlie as a threat because they are the same age. It is fun to see them run around and play together and have little conversations!
Alex hanging out at the park!
Sully on the go and avoiding having his picture taken!
The weather was great Saturday and I needed to get the boys out of the house so we met up with Bec and the kids. After some fun playing at the park, we took the kids to McDonald's for lunch. What a treat!

3 comments:
Cute pictures--cute kids!
I love seeing Charlie Bear and Olivia, they are soooo cute. All the pics are great. xoxo
O usually says "he is my best friend and I love him." It's the least she can do since she was so mean to him way back when.
Post a Comment