Thursday, August 5, 2010

Exploring Nature!




We went to visit my mom on Tuesday. We were hoping for a swim day before I go back to school but the weather wasn't so cooperative. It did stop raining so we took the boys to a nature center to see the turtles, snakes, birds, and fish. We even walked around outside and could see how fast the creek was running due to all this rain. Sully could not believe all the flooding! Sully did get a chance for a swim while Charlie took his nap and I went shopping for clothes! My mom is always a trooper about getting in the pool no matter what the weather or water temperature!

3 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

I'll bet the weather cut down on crowds. Your mom is ALWAYS a trooper!

Rebecca said...

I haven't been to the nature center in ages. We'll have to check it out soon.

Jane said...

We had a great day, regardless of the weather. The nature center is a gem. xoxo