Monday, August 9, 2010

My Little Tacos!




We always tell the boys they are little tacos when they are all wrapped up in a towel. I was trying to get this picture so I told them to say "taco" on the count of 3! Charlie thought it was hilarious so then I tried burrito, enchilada, quesadilla, etc. The boys certainly thought it was funny!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome photos!

Jane said...

They are yummy tacos too! I love the colors of the towels in the pictures. They look so bright. xoxo

Mary Blessing said...

I could just eat those toes!!!

Little Man's Mom said...

Looks like you are having a WONDERFUL FUN FILLED Summer. And you still find time to post, ugh I need to get me act together.
Went to Pulaski Pool yesterday- G was bummed you guys were not there, he said there are only GIRLS here!!

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Great pictures! Great memories!

Jessica Renee said...

I think I want to eat up these little tacos! Nom nom nom