Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Sully!

Sully's 5th birthday was yesterday! We started the morning opening gifts and then had a fabulous pancake breakfast cooked by Andy. Sully spent most of the day building with his new legos! In the afternoon, we went for a walk and picked up some cupcakes so we could celebrate later.


Grammy and Grampy came over around dinner time so I could go out to dinner with my other birthday boy (Andy's birthday was the 18th)! We all sang to Sully and the boys enjoyed a cupcake!

The boys love playing with Grammy and Grampy so I'm sure they had a great time while we were out!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like the perfect Birthday!

Laura said...

Everyone should have a birthday crown to wear!! The cupcake looks awesome :)

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Since I missed Sully's party, I was happy to be able to spend some time with the birthday boy on his actual birthday. Happy 5 Sully!