Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Auto Show!

Well, what we had hoped would be an enjoyable way to spend Sunday afternoon, did not turn out to be so great. We decided to take the boys to the Auto Show. We took the stroller for Charlie just in case but wanted to let him walk around as much as possible. He wanted to get in every single car, and when he couldn't, was one unhappy guy. He did not want to be sitting in the stroller either! I pacified him for about 10 minutes with a pretzel but the rest...





Sully enjoyed looking at the cars, especially anything that had flashing lights! Andy and I were actually looking, trying to compare a couple of cars that may eventually replace my Jeep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you were brave! Even I don't want to go to the Auto Show, and we are in the market for a new car. I feel the same as Charlie!

Rebecca said...

Kuddos to you for giving it a try. You just never know!