Sully had his first class last night. It's from 5-5:50---right in the middle of dinner! They gave the new skaters this little metal frame to help them keep their balance. He says that he enjoyed it but didn't know skating would be so hard! Tune in for more next week!
Little Man Is Not So Little Anymore!
8 years ago





6 comments:
AWESOME! Although, I would need one of those metal helpers! He'll do great!
Sully looks great. I know he will give it his all. Keep encouraging him. xoxo
I hope you reminded Sully that the first time for all the things that are really good might be hard. But, as he gets used to the skates, I know he's soon going to be just whizzing around the rink! I, too, think the metal frame is a great way to start on those slippery blades. Beats pushing a little chair around the ice... As to the interrupted dinner time, I'm afraid this is only the beginning...
I agree with Grammy, starting now, dinner at a normal hour are saved for the weekends! But if it got any later, it would run into bedtime. Either way, it stinks.
Sully -- looking good!! I'm sure that you will do a great job. I agree with everyone else that I too would need the metal frame!! Have fun!! Abby would love to ice skate with you some time :)
Looks like a great way to burn off some winter energy!
Post a Comment