Monday, January 11, 2010

Book Worms!




Sully and Charlie both love to read. Sully is actually starting to read words and also has a few favorite stories memorized. Charlie was quite engaged while Sully was reading to him yesterday evening. Of course, I was bubbling over with pride and had to snap lots of pictures!

4 comments:

Jane said...

These are great pictures. You can really tell that Charlie is engrossed. He is so lucky to have such a GREAT big brother. xoxo

Mike said...

Sully has accomplished what no one else I know can do..ETFet Charlie to sit still. I'm bursting with pride also.

Laura said...

That is totally awesome that Sully can capture Charlie's attention by reading aloud to him. I am amazed that Charlie sits and listens. YEAH!!

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

It's great to be a reader at any age! The boys are in for some lifelong enjoyment.