Monday, December 7, 2009

Technical Difficulties and an Update!

We have been experiencing technical difficulties at our house the past several days. We are finally back on-line but the PC with all the pictures has crashed. I will try and post in a few days! Keep your fingers crossed that we haven't lost too many photos!

Charlie turned 2 on Saturday although he will tell you he's 5! We went for his check-up today and here are the stats:
Weight: 28 pounds (50%)
Height: 33 3/4 inches (50%)
Head: 90th percentile

He has an ear infection in his right ear but otherwise is doing perfect! He got his finger pricked for the lead test and not even one tear---tough guy! We will go back in a few weeks so they can make sure the ear infection is gone and to get one shot.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see photos.

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

I'm glad to hear that overall Charlie is doing so well. I'm sorry to hear that he has an ear infection though. Give a big kiss and get well soon!

Sue and Mark said...

Happy Birthday, Charlie!